EVENT BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Before submitting a booking for an event, please read these terms and conditions carefully. By submitting a booking, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions, which will form a legally binding contract between you and Ease Training Limited (company number 08520525).
- We have made every effort to ensure that the information contained on our website is as accurate as possible, and we will endeavour to ensure that our events are provided materially in accordance with any descriptions given. However, please note that for reasons beyond our control, schedules, timings and speakers may vary from those published.
- Please review all the information you submit to us carefully. By submitting your booking request, you confirm that all of the information that you submit is true, accurate and complete.
- By submitting a booking request, you are offering to enter into a contract with us for attendance at the event in question. We reserve the right to accept or reject any booking request. A legally binding contract will only arise when we confirm in writing that your booking has been accepted.
- If you have any queries about your booking, please contact us using the following contact details: email@example.com or telephone 0780 947 8248 or 01285 770984.
- If you have any dietary requirements or special access requirements, please notify us at the time of submitting your booking request or promptly afterwards. We will pass all such information to the venue(s) concerned.
- When attending an event, your personal possessions will be your responsibility at all times.
- We shall not be responsible or liable for any venue’s failure to comply with applicable law nor for any losses, injury or damage you suffer as a result of any venue’s negligence (provided that nothing shall limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- Our total liability to you in relation to your booking and the event (however arising) shall be limited as follows: (a) we shall have no liability for any loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, loss of opportunity, or for any indirect or consequential losses; and (b) our total liability to you shall be limited to the total fees and charges paid by you to us. Nothing in these terms shall limit our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by an event outside our control, including without limitation strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action by third parties, civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war, fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster, or failure of public or private telecommunications networks or impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport.
- The intellectual property rights in all course, event and training materials provided will remain owned by us and/or our licensors. You must not reproduce, sell, hire or copy such materials (in whole or in part) without our prior written consent.
- You must not record an event or part of an event using any recording device.
- All events are subject to cancellation or rescheduling at our discretion. If we have to cancel or reschedule an event, we will notify you and you will have the option to either obtain a refund or to have your booking transferred to a future event.
- If you are a consumer (i.e. an individual acting outside of a trade, business or profession), in accordance with the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you may cancel your booking within seven days from the day you receive your written booking acceptance from us – provided that the event does not fall within this seven day period, in which case you will have no right to cancel your booking.
- If you wish to cancel your booking, the following provisions apply (without affecting clause 13 above, if it is applicable). If you wish to cancel your booking, we may (in our discretion) allow you to transfer your booking to an alternative event or give a full or partial refund. If you seek to cancel your booking less than 7 days prior to an event, no transfer or refund will be permitted.
- If you do not attend an event for any reason, the full fee remains payable.
- You may substitute a delegate to attend an event upon notification to us prior to an event, at no additional charge (at our discretion).
- We will provide our services with reasonable skill and care. All other warranties, conditions or other terms implied by statute or common law are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Where you are a consumer, nothing in these terms will affect your legal rights.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations.
- The contract will be formed between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act) 1999 or otherwise.
Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
- These terms and any document expressly referred to in them constitute the entire agreement between you and us. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on behalf of us that is not set out in these terms or any document expressly referred to in them.
- We may change the terms upon which we make events available from time to time without notice and any subsequent booking requests made by you will be subject to such changes.
These terms are governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising under or in connection with them.
Ease Training is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Ease Training may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page on a regular basis to ensure that you are happy with any changes that are implemented. This policy is effective from November 1st 2015.
What information we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your contact information including your email address and/or telephone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys, competitions and special offers
What we do with the information that we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To contact you. For example, if you fill out our contact form we will attempt to reply.
- Internal record keeping.
- To provide you with services. For example, to send you a newsletter, if you have asked for them.
- To improve our products and services.
- To send out promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- To customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. However, please note that no data transmission over the Internet is completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information that you provide to us and you transmit such information to us at your own risk.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on the web browser of your computer or mobile device by a website’s server. The information that is collected is unique to you and only the server that delivered the cookie will be able to retrieve or read its contents.
The benefits of cookies
Cookies are often used to enhance your experience on a website as they can remember information about your visit, such as your personal preferences. For example, cookies are used when you create an account with a website so that information about you can be remembered saving you time on your next visit.
We use traffic log cookies (via Google Analytics) to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs.
If you do not want to accept please navigate away from this website, if you choose to continue viewing the website cookies will still be activated. To learn more about how to disable cookies or opt out of their usage please visit www.aboutcookies.org
Please be aware that disabling cookies may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.