Ease Training can provide an independent assessment of Governance in your school to inform development planning and action to improve the confidence, competence and performance of your Governing Body.
Each review will be tailored to the specific needs and context of the individual school or Multi Academy Trust.
A typical review may follow:
- Meeting with Headteacher, Chair and Clerk to outline review, agree timetable and identify documentation to be provided for review
- Facilitated 2-hour workshop with governing board to include skills audit and self-evaluation
- Analysis of governance board documentation as requested
- Meeting with Headteacher and Chair to present and validate draft report
- Governance Review Report Presentation: identification of development priorities and agreed actions
- Finalised Evaluation Report with recommendations
Governance Boards will have the evidence, support and guidance they need to:
- identify gaps in the Governing Board
- identify development targets for performance improvement
- set priorities, timescales and success criteria for future action
For further information and to discuss your detailed requirements, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01285 770984
“Richard Levinge worked with Tudor Grange Academies Trust to conduct a Governance Review requested by a school which had recently gone in to special measures. Clearly, the review needed to be conducted with sensitivity and understanding and Richard quickly established the confidence of the Governors involved. Richard is well connected and therefore is able to quickly and efficiently able to seek the advice of legal specialists where complicated issues arise and need to be looked at very carefully, this is extremely beneficial. A review should always produce a set of clear recommendations based on the expert knowledge and experience of the reviewer and this is exactly what we achieved through the review; we have been able to take on board the views of the report and move forward based on a set of clear and concise actions. I wholly recommend EASE training as an organisation which cares passionately about the education of young people and is able to provide professional expertise and advice which enables more schools to establish the strong Governance which secures this.” CLAIRE MACLEAN, EXECUTIVE PRINCIPAL, TUDOR GRANGE ACADEMY TRUST