The Lewis Charlton Group
This is an exciting and important new role for the Lewis Charlton Group, which runs two independent Special Schools in the East Midlands area. The Directors are seeking a highly credible and capable school leader to build on the Group’s current strengths and strategic priorities, and to provide the education vision and mission for the Group.
- Are passionate and energetic with outstanding communication skills;
- Have a deep knowledge of education;
- Possess exceptional understanding and skill in managing change;
- Can build an effective learning community of staff;
- Are able to assure the success and wellbeing of the pupils;
then the Directors are keen to hear from you.
You will understand the funding streams for special and alternative provision schools, and have a strong appreciation of the financial aspects of running schools. Part of this role will be to identify growth and expansion opportunities for the Group, alongside assuring the quality of education for each pupil and the Group.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Dr Fiona Hammans on 07730693350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 21 September 2018
Shortlist interviews will take place on 3 and 4 October, 2018